How to set "Default Costs" in your profile
The purpose of this tool is to minimize the number of times you or your clients have to input recurring charges that are part of an estimate tool.
1. Log in into your app on the sign-in page.
2. Select the profile tab, then default costs.
You will see this screen.
You can set default cost by Branch and office depending on the type of account you have.
3. Enter your amounts per item. In this case, we will enter the Annual Home insurance Rate, at 7%.
4. Select update to save your settings.
5. Repeat these steps for each default costs that you want to set up.