Accessing TitleCapture from your mobile device
TitleCapture is a web app that runs in your mobile's browser. This allows for the app to be able to seamlessly work across all devices.
Normally, when you first access the app from Safari (iPhone) or Chrome, Internet Explorer (Android), you have on-screen instructions that you can follow in order to save the app's icon to your home screen for easy access thereafter.
Go to your URL first then follow the instructions below:
On an iPhone:
- Using Safari, go to the app's url page and sign in.
- Tap on the icon with the arrow pointing up.
- Once the dialog window pops up, you need to tap on "Save to Home Screen" to add the app as an icon to your phone's Home Screen.
- Give the app a name that will appear under the icon, so that you can easily identify the app. After keying in the name, tap on "Add" to complete this process.
Your app now sits as a nice icon on your Home Screen. Every time you need to access the app, just tap on the icon to open the app. When you log in for the first time, be sure to check the box that says Remember Me. The next time you click on the icon, the app will automatically open up.
On Android devices:
Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, 7:
- Go to the web browser app you normally use to access the internet.
- Go to your app URL.
- Look for the address bar and tap the three dots to the far right of the screen.
- Select the “Add shortcut to home screen.”
After you have added to shortcut bookmark to the homepage, that exact page will be set as an icon on the home screen.
For older Android models:
- Access the app in your browser (Internet Explorer shown here) and tap to bookmark the login page. You normally have to tap on a "Add bookmark" link.
- Give your bookmark a name that will appear under the icon on your home screen. Then tap on "Save" to save the bookmark.
- After saving the bookmark, you need to access the bookmarks menu and find your newly saved bookmark. Tap on it and hold until a menu comes up. From that menu, you need to choose "Add shortcut" to effectively add the icon to your home screen.