What does the Admin Account do?
Each Title Company should have at least one Admin Account. An admin is a Title Rep account that has been given admin rights.
Admin Account Types can perform the following:
- View all clients in the app, their analytics, activities and edit their profile details (as opposed to only the clients assigned to that particular Title Rep)
- Manage Title Reps
- View all Title Reps
- Reassign to different offices
- View the client activity of specific Title Reps
- Edit Title Rep profiles and reset passwords
- Adding/Removing of Title Reps requires an email be sent to email@example.com
- Edit Widget Settings
- Default Office for anonymous quotes on the widget and app
- Set the email address from which anonymous quotes are sent from
- View Captured Leads
- View and export captured leads from anonymous users who supplied their email address
- Can quote in any region the client is set up for, regardless of the office assignment